We have come together to form a Chamber of Commerce for the Concord and Leroy Townships area to:
- Provide its members a forum for the exchange of information, networking, professional development, and similar opportunities to increase their net worth and value to themselves and to the community.
- Support and participate in the programs and activities of local government, particularly those which improve the general welfare of its citizens, or which strengthen and expand economic opportunities, or which increase civic, social and aesthetic values of Concord and Leroy Townships.
- Promote and provide exposure for our members through the Chamber web site, newsletters, organized events and community activities.
- Be the voice for its members with issues affecting them, the public and government.
- Inform the members of legislation affecting their businesses, whether city, county, state or national, and when applicable to represent the members.
- Act as liaison between local government and Chamber members.
- Assist its members in understanding local ordinances insofar as they affect the business of the members.
- Support efforts encouraging revitalization and expansion of the business community.
- Discover and correct abuses which are detrimental to business and community.
- Encourage new business to locate to Concord and Leroy Townships and to join the Chamber of Commerce.
OUR MEMBERSHIP CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE PROGRAMS:
Credit Card Merchant Account Processing Services
LEGALSHIELD Pre-paid Legal Services
Overnight Shipping & Frieght Services